Post: Legislative Assistant
- To assist in compiling regular working reports;
- To assist in managing official websites and online platforms;
- To assist in dealing with policy matters assigned by Hon Mrs. Regina Ip Lau Suk Yee;
- To perform other duties as may be assigned by Hon Mrs. Regina Ip Lau Suk Yee
- Degree holder or above;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in PC applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Willing to work outside office hours
- Negotiable. Salary will be commensurate with skills, qualifications and prior experience of the applicant.
Anyone interested is requested to email his / her full CV (with current and expected salaries) to Ms Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for application: 22 Dec 2011.